Google Pixel 4
It wasn't with much excitement that we met the reveal of the Pixel 4 duo - Google's lack of effort to contain early leaks meant that not only were the specs unremarkable, but we also knew them in advance. We already had the 4 XL for review and we have more than a general idea of this gen's pros and cons, but now we set out to discover how the small Pixel 4 performs and how it stands in the context of its own specific competitors.
- Body: Texture-coated aluminum frame; Gorilla Glass 5 back (soft texture on the Clearly White and Oh So Orange color schemes, glossy on the Just Black); 147.1x68.8x8.2mm, 162g.
- Screen: 5.7" P-OLED display, 90Hz variable refresh rate, 1080x2280px (~444ppi), 19:9 ratio, Gorilla Glass 5.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, octa-core CPU (1x2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 + 4x1.78GHz Kryo 485); Adreno 640 GPU.
- Memory: 6GB RAM; 64/128GB storage, non-expandable.
- OS: Android 10.
- Cameras: Main: 12.2MP, 1.4µm pixel size, 28mm equiv. focal length, f/1.7 aperture, dual pixel PDAF, OIS; Telephoto: 16MP, 1.0µm, 45mm, f/2.4, PDAF, OIS; LED flash; Nigh Sight; Live HDR viewfinder; Super Res Zoom; Video recording - 720p @ 240 fps, 1080p @ 120 fps, 2160p @ 30 fps.
- Selfie cam: 8MP, 1.22µm, 22mm, f/2.0; ToF 3D sensor.
- Battery: 2,800mAh Li-Po; 18W USB Power Delivery charging; 11W Qi wireless charging.
- Connectivity: Nano SIM + eSIM; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0 + LE; NFC; Wi-Fi direct; GPS, Galilleo, GLONASS.
- Misc: Face unlock; radar-based Motion Sense; stereo loudspeakers.